Employment type: Full-time
A local commercial moving and furniture company is experiencing fantastic growth and is seeking experienced mechanic/carpenter to install furniture, as well as assist with daily moves. This position will include assembly of cubicles and private offices/conference rooms, etc. The brands we work with the most are ASI, Steelcase, Hon, Knoll, Herman Miller and experience with any of these systems is highly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to drive non-CDL straight trucks is beneficial.
- Must be flexible with hours
- Must be reliable, have good references and able to pass a 10-point drug screening.
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Vacation, sick days and uniform provided.
- Company benefits available after qualifying period