When only the most highly trained and efficient professionals are needed to work on and off-site to operate and manage your facilities, outsource your facilities management operations to Paramount and make a difference in your bottom line. Outsourcing your facilities management needs gives you access to our world-class capabilities, field-tested processes and cost-efficient tools.
Why Choose Outsourcing?
Simply put, outsourcing enables companies of all sizes to benefit from better services at lower costs. With Paramount Outsourcing Solutions you can quickly and easily integrate one (or more) of our expert staff members into your team without having to recruit and train your own talent. You benefit from having access to an immediate source of expert facility management knowledge without any of the headaches or setbacks.
You’re the boss. Increase and decrease staffing levels as needed, without having to interview, hire, or train a new employee or be forced to lay off employees when business slows.
Our team of professionals are highly-trained and specialized in all facets of facility management. With our established best practices and field-tested processes and tools, your organization will experience long-lasting productivity in its facility management process from day one.
Rely on Paramount, the experts in facilities management, to ensure that your company is operating efficiently and cost effectively.
Our on-site staffing can support you with:
- Programming. Meet with owner’s facilities management to determine the functional needs and project criteria.
- Space Planning. Prepare furniture plans and load them into CAD.
- Furniture Inventory Management. Take inventory of existing product and compare against the furniture plans. Evaluate product that will be reused on the floor, as well as the product from the inventories.
- Furniture Specifications. Prepare detailed computer aided planning furniture specifications, including product from the existing location, inventory and new product.
- Routine Daily Furniture Management. Assist client staff and supervise ongoing furniture maintenance and service.
- Installation Management. Supervise the installation of new workstations and major reconfigurations.