Moving in itself can be time consuming and frustrating. Even more so when it’s at the office, where every minute spent moving is a minute of productivity lost.
Inevitably, every business has to face the challenge of relocation. Whether moving from station to station, floor to floor, or building to building, a successful move requires an expertly coordinated balancing act of both assets and people. Paramount is fully licensed to handle all commercial moving services; Commercial Movers License #39PC00110700.
Paramount can help
Our commercial moving team is dedicated to managing all aspects of your ever-changing work environment. In fact, we’ve conquered the challenges you’ll face in conducting your next move, and we’ve created a moving process that is effortless, speedy, and stress-free. From conception to completion, your project will be managed by Paramount professionals with industry knowledge and in-field experience to deliver results. For nationwide organizations, we are a provider of quality-driven services both locally and across the country.
Here’s how we do it
Your Paramount move/change manager can:
- Assist with or develop a relocation budget and assessment of necessary resources and time to complete the relocation
- Collaborate with all parties involved to develop a move schedule and timeline of moving events
- Help select and coordinate external vendors including IT, telecommunication, movers, installers
- Develop and distribute a move plan to minimize work disruption
- Connect with your property manager, landlord, builder or architect to ensure a successful and timely relocation into the new workspace
- Provide on-site Project Management of the entire relocation process
Save more than just time. Paramount move management services result in improved move organization, less workplace disruption, improved employee cooperation, more effective vendor management, higher cost savings, and most importantly, complete peace of mind during an office relocation.
Check out our recent relocation for Top Knobs!